Monday, June 27, 2011

Love This: TOMS Shoes


Thanks to everyone for the kind words following the lovely Style Me Pretty feature on Dabney + Rob's wedding! I'm so glad you all loved seeing it as much as I loved planning it.

I couldn't wait to share this fun follow-up post today. Remember those amazing embroidered napkins, custom made by Kathleen Deery Design? The bride and groom's dear friend Blake Mycoskie, the philanthropist and entrepreneur behind TOMS shoes, decided to take a few home {with a little covert assistance from my staff} to surprise them with special TOMS shoes on their anniversary.

The sentiment was already so sweet of him...but as we all know, a lot can happen in a year. The couple recently welcome their adorable daughter into the world too!

So Blake made sure she had her very first pair of TOMS, just like her mom and dad. Take a look at this gorgeous family and tell me your heart isn't melting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails