Thursday, June 23, 2011

As Seen In: Style Me Pretty


Waking up on a sunny morning to find one of my favorite weddings posted as the feature story on Style Me Pretty...can this day get any better?

Dabney + Rob are such a wonderful couple (you may remember their rehearsal dinner at Calistoga Ranch). Working with them to create this special wedding is a memory I will cherish for the rest of my career. I'm so happy the ladies at Style Me Pretty wanted to share it with the world too!

In a couple days, I'll be posting a fun follow-up feature to this wedding...check back soon, you won't want to miss it.

2 comments:

  1. We provide london accountants service to all small and medium size businesses We have a team of highly . Accountants in London Offer the best accounting, bookkeeping, and tax consultancy services to small businesses and individuals across London.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails