Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July + Special Birthday Wishes



Happy Independence Day everyone. I hope you're all out enjoying the holiday in proper patriotic style.

I have another reason to celebrate today ~ it's the birthday of my westie Roscoe. I wanted to share a few pictures from a fun Fourth of July BBQ birthday party I threw for Roscoe when he turned 1. I just love the custom westie cookies each of Roscoe's party guests took home.

It's another milestone birthday for Roscoe today (10 years!). So naturally, I'm in the process of planning a little puppy party for him and my other westie Jack who turns 3 on the 8th. They're both very excited to celebrate with their doggie buddies and I'm excited for some surprises I have in the works for their guests.

Photography by Kathleen Harrison

5 comments:

  1. aww roscou looks cute in that outfit. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, love your dog. Keep it up and more power to your site.

    Cheers and hugs,
    4th of July Quotes .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Independence Day and a very happy birthday to this cutie. I am offering dissertation help UK formatted if anyone wants to avail the service, can contact me via email or direct message. I am offering special discount for the independence day and you can use the code to have 20% discount.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All students need academic guidance with professionals because they do not solve any problems with own self due to a lack of skills so, therefore, they want somebody to help them that provide custom assignment help online UK to the students.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails