Wednesday, July 13, 2011

As Seen In: The Huffington Post


I'm so excited to share the news that I've been named the exclusive wedding blogger for the Huffington Post-San Francisco! The new site features prominent Bay Area bloggers, industry leaders and politicians , so I feel very honored to be a part of it.

My first article offers advice to couples planning a wedding in the midst of this unpredictable weather we've been having. Hopefully these tips will help brides and grooms have a beautiful wedding, rain or shine.

Photography by Meg Smith.

8 comments:

  1. I appreciate, result in I found exactly what I used to be taking a look for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive came across. It extremely helps make reading your blog significantly easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can have a hyperlink trade contract among us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very happy to read it because it can give me more insight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL POST, IT REALLY HELPFUL TO ME. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails