Friday, January 25, 2013

Happenings: Gump's Bridal Event




I'm once again looking forward to my favorite bridal event in the city - Gump's Wedding Chic. I always recommend my brides visit Gumps for their registries - they carry the most beautiful table top items and unique pieces to grace a future home. This event is a wonderful way get started on a registry, as well as meet with some of the city's top wedding purveyors. I'll be there, along with the lovely and talented Kathleen Deery. Sip sparkling wine and enjoy delicious treats by Taste Catering. It's Sunday February 10th at 11:00 AM. Hope to see you there!


2 comments:

  1. Pretty and sweet event!! The color scheme was stunning. I loved your outfit! I am going to host bridal event at one of popular wedding venues for my best friend and would like to use this color scheme for decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this knowledgeable post. What an excellent post and outstanding article. Thanks for your awesome topic. Really I got very valuable information here. If you want to Reset Roadrunner Email Password then please contact roadrunner support team for solution.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails