Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Love This: Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate



One of my favorite aspects of wedding planning is taking things the bride and groom love and making them into special experiences for their guests. At the after-party for Sarah and Joseph's San Francisco wedding, we created a decadent display of Cocoa Bella truffles from around the world for guests to enjoy while dancing. A sommelier even paired port and dessert wines with the delectable little bites.

This abundant and beautiful table is {almost} as sweet to look at as it is to devour.

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog, it's so yummy! Please follow me back at:

    www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post. I study one thing more difficult on totally different blogs everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails