Thursday, November 18, 2010

Big News: Tyler Florence & Laurie Arons Special Events Weddings


I'm so excited to share with you that I've partnered with Chef Tyler Florence to bring weddings and events to a new level. A Tyler Florence and Laurie Arons Special Events Wedding offers a spectacular experience for my clients and their guests - I take care of all the planning and details, while Tyler designs and prepares a signature menu. This partnership is perfect for couples who love food and want it to be a truly memorable part of their wedding day. I had the pleasure of working with Tyler on Nikki & Chad's spectacular Palm Beach wedding and the meal was phenomenal. Plus, Tyler is so charming and gracious, he brought an amazing energy to the wedding. Interested? Email me for full details. Photo by John Lee.

In the Bay Area? Be sure to visit Wayfare Tavern (best fried chicken I ever had) and soon, Tyler's new Napa restaurant, Rotisserie & Wine. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! Can I come to a tasting? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing, Congrats! Cant wait to see the details from your first special event together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails