Monday, November 16, 2009

Q + A: Stanlee Gatti

I have been so lucky to work with Stanlee Gatti and his team on countless events and weddings over the last 15 years. I have loved collaborating with him and witnessing his creativity first hand. Stanlee is truly a creative genius- his attention to detail, understanding of scale, and unparalleled eye make him a master of his craft. Stanlee never loses sight of the big picture and that always becomes clear when guests enter a space that he has designed - the drama of his design transforms an event into an unforgettable experience.

* What inspires you to come up with new ideas? The desire to have new ideas.

* Who are the top 3 people who you admire most in terms of style or events? Issey Miyake for his innovation, Johnny Depp for the way he wears jewelry and hold his cigarette, Joni Mitchell for living on all four sides, Mexican peoples for their love of color--that's more than three but I could go on for a long time - my list could be endless.

* In your opinion, what makes a great wedding? Love.

* What trends in weddings do you see are coming in 2010? What I have done in 2009. :)

* Do you have a favorite location or venue for an event? A home.

* What is the best part about your job? New friendships.

* I am always impressed how you approach the initial meetings with brides. How do you reconcile a client's wishes with your vision? I'm intuitive and sensitive-their wishes become my vision and sometimes even before they know for what they're wishing for.




6 comments:

  1. Absolutely a wonderful stories you made. Cheers for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sure to read more of this useful magnificent information

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and entertaining article. I support you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entertaining article. I support you. Keep on writing dude, Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very useful information you shared in this article, nicely written!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Great information here on this post. Continue writing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails