Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Smallest Members of the Bridal Party

I love including kids in wedding festivities. They bring an element of spontaneity to the wedding day that is truly a joy to watch and be a part of. I fell in love with weddings as a child and I knew I wanted to share that joy with the children in my life. So at my wedding, I had lots of children in my bridal party. Zephyr Tents even set up a kid's tent- a smaller round sail cloth tent next to the reception tent that was filled with large bright pillows and small tables - perfect for them to play and eat in. We had a magician come in to perform and of course, make anything out of a balloon! I thought it would be fun to share some photos of the adorable children that have been in many of my weddings over the years...{Photo above by Tanya Malott}
{Photos by Meg Smith}

{Left photo by Angie Silvy. Right photo by Tanya Malott}
{Photo by Kathleen Harrisson}

{Photos by Eliot Holtzman}


{Left photo by Thayer Gowdy. Right photo by Eliot Holtzman}

{Photo by Eliot Holtzman}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails